Shower Care Guide
Daily/Weekly Shower Maintenance
● Always squeegee walls and glass after showering.
● Leave shower door open to let humid air escape and turn on exhaust fan if possible.
● Spray shower walls down with Easy Oxy. Scrub with a soft bristle brush or soft sponge. Buff dry with microfiber towel or rinse walls then squeegee the walls.
Monthly Shower Maintenance
● Dilute and then spray natural stone or ceramic or porcelain tile walls and floors with MB-3 Soap and Mineral Deposit Remover. Let it dwell for 1-2 minutes. Rinse areas then squeegee or dry with towels.
● Spot treat mold or mildew with Mb-9 Mold and Mildew Remover. Let it dwell then use a soft bristle brush to scrub the area if necessary. Rinse then dry the area.
● Use Easy Scrub and a white pad to any hard water off glass. Always test in a small area to make sure your glass does not have a coating. Put Easy Scrub on the white pad and work in small areas, buff until hardwater is removed. Then clean the glass with Easy Oxy and a microfiber towel.
● Use MAAS Metal Polish and microfiber towel to clean fixtures. This will help keep water spots to a minimum.
● Using liquid soap instead of bar soap will limit the amount of soap scum build up on shower walls and floor.
● Drying the shower after use and leaving the door open will limit the chance of mildew growing.
● Keep shower drain clear of buildup. If the weep holes in the drain are blocked the shower pan will not be able to drain properly and will cause mildew growth.
Don’t settle for less.
We stand behind our work. Our reputation demands it.
Have a question?
Our friendly floor and surface care experts are ready to discuss your needs and answer any questions you may have.
Call our support at (936) 856-8610 or send us a message.
TESTIMONIALS AND REVIEWS
Debbi M., Magnolia, TX
We just moved in and Beyond Clean Tile got our tile looking like we were moving into a new house. We added an additional service which involved replacing caulking in shower – again, making it look new. Jim was extremely knowledgeable and presented a zero-pressure quote. Money very well spent.