Granite Countertop Care Guide
Daily Countertop Maintenance
1. Always wipe up water around sink and faucets after using.
2. Wipe down countertops with damp sponge to remove any loose food crumbs or oil.
3. Spray countertops with Easy Oxy and buff dry with microfiber towel.
Monthly Countertop Maintenance
1. Clean countertop with Easy Scrub and towel or white pad. This will help remove any food that has become stuck onto the countertop as well as give the countertop a deep cleanse. Easy Scrub is also great for removing hardwater build up around sinks and faucets. (video how to use Easy Scrub is on product page)
2. Clean countertop with Easy Oxy and microfiber towel.
3. Spray countertop with Finito Ultimate Spray Polish. Buff dry with microfiber towel. This will give your countertops a silky smooth feel. Finito Ultimate Spray Polish also has some sealing properties to it; however it cannot replace the use of a sealer.
- Avoid using abrasive cleaners to clean countertops.
- Avoid using the back side of a sponge. This can scratch the stone.
- Put hot pans, skillets, or trays directly on the stone.
- Use the stone as a cutting board.
Read more about our Granite Services
Don’t settle for less.
We stand behind our work. Our reputation demands it.
Have a question?
Our friendly floor and surface care experts are ready to discuss your needs and answer any questions you may have.
Call our support at (936) 856-8610 or send us a message.
TESTIMONIALS AND REVIEWS
Debbi M., Magnolia, TX
We just moved in and Beyond Clean Tile got our tile looking like we were moving into a new house. We added an additional service which involved replacing caulking in shower – again, making it look new. Jim was extremely knowledgeable and presented a zero-pressure quote. Money very well spent.